Arts Award Supporter Offer
BREMF is an Arts Award Supporter, and there are lots of different opportunities for you to get involved with our education programme, which can count towards your Arts Award.
- Tickets for BREMF events are free for anyone under 12, and concessionary rate for anyone aged 12-25. See the main homepage from early Sept to book.
- Sign up to our monthly e-newsletter (click “join mailing list”) for background information on the artists and programmes we’ll be featuring in the Festival
- Get in touch if you’d like to attend an on-the-day concert rehearsal with particular artists in the Festival, and we’ll do our best to arrange it.
- Interested in a career in arts administration? Get valuable experience for your CV by becoming a young volunteer during the Festival (16+ only). We need help with lots of things from checking tickets and selling programmes, to looking after artists and operating lighting and sound.
- If you’re a recent graduate, consider applying for our Festival Trainee scheme for young people planning to pursue a career in arts admin. Full details available in May.
- We run lots of different schools projects in Brighton & Hove schools throughout the year. Get in touch with
if your school would be interested in taking part.
- In September and early October each year we run a series of public workshops for singers and instrumentalists – open to anyone over 16 who fulfils the entry criteria, and to younger students by special arrangement
- Anyone aged 16 or over is welcome to join our BREMF choirs, and we have several members who are students. We would particularly encourage music students who are really serious about their singing to audition for BREMF Consort of Voices. See the BREMF Ensembles section for more information. If you’re aged between 11 and 16, why not consider joining the Brighton Festival Youth Choir?
- If you’ve attended a BREMF event, send us your concert review to
and we’ll publish it in our monthly e-newsletter
- If you have a presentation linked to your Arts Award, which contains work done with BREMF workshops or events, let us know and we’ll display it at our concerts.
BREMF is part of SoundCity, the Brighton & Hove Music Hub.
for more information.