We do advise you to read through our description below, but if you are web savvy and keen
to get on and book tickets, then skip to the bottom of the page to find the links you need.
- This year, we are not using the single large ticket buying page that we have
used up until now.
- Instead, as with most box offices, tickets are ordered for one event at a time, on a dedicated event page
and added to a "cart".
- Print at home tickets now generate one barcode per ticket so guests booked together but arriving separately can each
have their own ticket.
- We have had to add a transaction fee of £1 to each transaction (that is, each time a card is used- not per ticket or per concert) to help cover our rising costs.
When you have chosen tickets for one event, or any time you are viewing your cart, you will have two choices as
regards delivery of your tickets:
This choice applies to your whole booking
- Please post out. For £1 we will print your tickets and post them to you
- Print your tickets at home which incurs no further charge and can now be used for groups of guests arriving separately.
You will also be able to choose from:
- Book more tickets (that
is, for other events)
- Checkout (if you have finished choosing tickets)
Part of the checkout process will involve setting up an account with email and password. You will need to receive an email and click a link to activate your account
Having an account means you won't have to enter your address and details again
If you have ever bought from BREMF before, it is likely that some of your details will be loaded on the system already,
so at checkout, choose the upper option, which opens a login box. Enter your email
address. First time doing this, you won't already have a password so click Set Password and you will get an email to complete the process .
- If you have never been ni contact with BREMF then use the bottom option to set up an account.
When you click Complete sale you will be redirected to the WorldPay
site for entering your payment card details securely.
Worldpay uses the reCAPTCHA technology to reduce fraud. This may involve identifying which picture,
in a gallery of six, contains an image of a car for example.
- Once your payment card is accepted, you will be presented with a success screen, and you will receive an email confirmation.
These are identical. If you have asked for "print@home" tickets, you will receive a pdf attachment to the email
which you should print as it contains your ticket(s).
If you have booked multiple tickets for guests arriving separately, you may need to cut up the confirmation page so that everyone has their own barcode.
To help you choose the events you wish to attend, you can
Open the BREMF brochure in a new window
Browse our "2018 at a glance" page with hyperlinks on each event image to more details on each event including YouTube and sound clips
B U Y T I C K E T S
B U Y S E A S O N T I C K E T S (these are on a different page)