BREMF Community Choir (BrCC)
Affiliated to BREMF, the BREMF Community Choir is non-auditioned, meets weekly and is open to all. It offers a high degree of vocal and choral training and covers a wide repertoire of early music.
Andrew Robinson - Director
Joe Paxton - Assistant Director
BREMF Community Choir is an enthusiastic and friendly group dedicated to studying and performing a wide range of repertoire from medieval through to classical periods, as well as traditional and folk music from around the world. Activities include:
- Regular weekly meetings on a Thursday evening in central Brighton
- Learning to read music/improve sight reading
- Workshops with visiting experts
- Invitations and reduced price tickets to selected workshops promoted by BREMF
- Regular performances including participation in concerts promoted by BREMF
- Singing tours abroad
In the 2019 festival, the choir featured in our festival finale on Sunday 10 November which re-imagined the medieval Feast of Fools.